Admissions & Venue
- Buffalo Dreams Fantastic Film Festival will be held at two venues in 2016. From Friday, November 4th – Thursday, November 10th we will screen daily at Dipson Theatres’ Eastern Hills Cinemas, located in the Eastern Hills Mall, 4545 Transit Road in Williamsville, New York.
The main auditorium of the Eastern Hills has a large screen and superb sound, and the mall has a food court in addition to Duff’s, the place in town for Buffalo wings. The seating is comfortable and parking is convenient.
From Friday, November 11th – Sunday, November 13th, Buffalo Dreams returns to the Screening Room Cinema Cafe, located in the Northtown Plaza, 3131 Sheridan Drive in Amherst. The Screening Room has great ambience, with funky furniture and cool decor. And they serve beer and wine!
We’ve screened at both venues in the past, and love them both.
Screening Room Cinema Cafe
- $10.00 per individual screening
- $7.00 for Students, Seniors, and Military ID
- $20 for a Day Pass
- $100 for an All Festival Pass (all 10 days, including the 3 days at the Screening Room)
- $8.00 per individual screening
- $10.00 per daily double feature
Visit our Sponsorship page for sponsorship opportunities.
Every filmmaking team with a film in the festival receives four free passes for the entire festival; filmmakers who submit films which are not selected will receive two free passes good for the entire festival.